BENNY, also known as BENNITO THE BLIMPUS

BENNY, also known as BENNITO THE BLIMPUS

12/5/11

Hello.

A quick post about this nonsense. Please read top to bottom rather than recently posted. I am new to this blogging business so please forgive the amateur-like nature of this blog.
Feel free to comment on how stupid, funny, or boring this is, I can take it. I can't speak for BENNY.
Future typical Saturday's with BENNY ideas are welcome. BENNY is willing to do, travel, and try anything that he deems is fun and/or absurd for someone of his nature to be doing in NYC.
Lastly, if you just as taken by BENNY as I was, you can make friends with others just like BENNY at blimpus.com.

Thanks for reading. I hope this was a sufficient use of your time avoiding doing something productive that adds more meaning to your life. It certainly was for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, BENNY! I'm smitten. For future outings I think that BENNY should work out (maybe yoga - he's getting a bit puffy with all the drinking) and visit the Union Square farmer's market for some fresh veggies. Since he seems to like dogs, he should also check out the Tompkins dog park. I hope that I run into BENNY around town and that all of attention won't inflate his head. xxoo, a secret admirer

    ReplyDelete